Ninja Cheerleaders (2008)
Three college cheerleaders use their martial arts know-how to save their Sensei from mafia kidnappers, but must keep their extra curricular activities a secret in order to make it into an Ivy League school.
What a fun film this turned out to be! I’d heard of it before but never gave it a second thought but damn it’s like a Mean Girls type crossed with some babe-tastic action. This is definitely one for the guys!
Of course there’s the obvious scenes of cheerleaders strutting their stuff, strip clubs, oh yes and ninjas…what makes this film a ‘fun night in’ watch. Quite a good number of action scenes follow (Army guys for one) and the ‘profile’ scenes are quite well done too.
The sailor scene was a bit of a wash-out (their acting) but the girls see them off in good fashion – plus I mistakingly thought that the actor ‘Omar J. Dorsey’ was someone else completely (it’ll come to me).
George Takei plays his role well as Hiroshi who trains the girls, as well as running a strip club and in his spare time trains people in karate. Phew that was a lot.
Buy From Amazon
- Storm War Trailer
- Update on ‘Hostel Part III’
- ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Mini Film Cell
- The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)
- Incubus (2006)
- All Five Paranormal Activity 3 Viral Clips!
- [Article] ‘Film 2000 Shock Horror Collection’ Label
- QFT: ‘Apparitions’ Festival Films Booked!
- Details on latest ‘Ring’ sequel – ‘Sadako 3D’
- Just Before Dawn (1981)