1. Horrifyingly wicked: “atrocious cruelties”.
2. Of a very poor quality; extremely bad or unpleasant: “atrocious weather”
The Quintanilla family was found dead. Recorded evidence was discovered by the police. Production company acquires the confidential material and edits it into a Horror Movie.
So the just of the film is that these young students had to spend a holiday at (yes) this old creepy house with a secret back bit that you see the dog run by just a few minutes in. It’s not as ‘blair witchy’ as I thought it would be but the spanish have a knack for knocking out good flicks (check out REC and their sequels).
The build up increases the tension but sometimes it just doesn’t check out. I’m still trying to figure out if the Well they find is a real one or not.
They go walkabout in the forest out the back but guess what? One of them gets lost but half of the character know he’s dead and they didn’t think of telling each other.
The outdoor footage is quite creepy at times and reminds me of ‘The Last Broadcast’ a bit.
The last half an hour has them running around shouting each others names in the maze scene, good night-vision work but it does tend to drag on a bit.
Good for a rental I’d say but a purchase if it’s a good price.
Buy from Amazon
- ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ Mini Film Cell
- The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)
- Incubus (2006)
- B Movie Campaign Box-Set
- All Five Paranormal Activity 3 Viral Clips!
- [Article] ‘Film 2000 Shock Horror Collection’ Label
- QFT: ‘Apparitions’ Festival Films Booked!
- Details on latest ‘Ring’ sequel – ‘Sadako 3D’
- Just Before Dawn (1981)
- [Article] The Texas Chainsaw Massacre UK